2020 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels
Priced between $25,850 MSRP* and $34,380 MSRP*, the various 2020 Toyota RAV4 trim levels provide Jesup-area drivers with plenty of options to fit their specific budgets without sacrificing quality or the features they want. Discover what each of the RAV4 trims has to offer with I-95 Toyota of Brunswick, and then check out our new vehicle specials to find out how you can save even more.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,145 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $32,955 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Starting at $35,180 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $34,380 MSRP*
Also available at our Brunswick dealership is the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, which comes in the following trims:
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid – Starting at $28,100 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid – Starting at $29,395 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid – Starting at $34,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid – Starting at $36,630 MSRP*
2020 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
No matter which of the RAV4 trims you select, you can look forward to a number of standard features to boost your rides around Kingsland. Here’s what you can expect as you move through the new RAV4 lineup.
- Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine
- 7-inch touchscreen interface
- Soft-touch interior accents
- Available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Smart Key System
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Available 8-inch touchscreen
RAV4 XLE Premium
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- SofTex®-trimmed seating
- Available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS)
- Available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive
- Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel
- 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet
- 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID)
RAV4 TRD Off-Road
- 8-inch touchscreen
- TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar
- 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels
- SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching
- Power liftgate with jam protection
- Power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close
- Available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®
- Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation
- Digital rearview mirror
- Two-position driver’s seat memory function
- 19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels
- SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats
Remember that no matter which of the RAV4 trim levels you choose, you’ll get the Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package as standard. Take advantage of advanced driver-assistance features including Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
Do you prefer efficiency on St. Simons roads? Then you’ll want to check out the RAV4 trims that can be had with a hybrid powertrain. The majority of these Toyota RAV4 configurations offer the same standard features as the comparable non-hybrid models. Of course, the main distinction is the new Dynamic Force 2.5L engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, which allows for an EPA-estimated 41 mpg city and 38 mpg highway**.
Browse the Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels at I-95 Toyota of Brunswick!
After perusing the offerings of each of the 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations, it’s now time to get behind the wheel. Get in touch with I-95 Toyota of Brunswick for assistance in determining which of the RAV4 trims is right for you!
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More from I-95 Toyota of Brunswick
Wondering how the impressive new Toyota Tacoma can upgrade your Jesup workdays and weekend adventures? It starts with an impressive array of engines, but with the addition of the Toyota Tacoma tow package, its unrivaled performance is able to reach its full potential. More standard driver assist technology than any other midsize truck in its…
Priced between $25,850 MSRP* and $34,380 MSRP*, the various 2020 Toyota RAV4 trim levels provide Jesup-area drivers with plenty of options to fit their specific budgets without sacrificing quality or the features they want. Discover what each of the RAV4 trims has to offer with I-95 Toyota of Brunswick, and then check out our new vehicle specials to…